AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
AT&S is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-value printed circuit boards. AT&S industrialises leading-edge technology for its core businesses mobile devices, automotive & aviation, industrial electronics, medical & healthcare and advanced packaging.
In 2013 AT&S took the next step in implementing its high-tech strategy by entering the IC substrate business as part of a collaboration agreement with a leading global semiconductor manufacturer. As an international growth enterprise AT&S has a global presence, with production facilities in Austria (Leoben, Fehring) and one each in India (Nanjangud), China (Shanghai, Chongqing under construction) and Korea (Ansan, near Seoul). It currently employs some 7,100 people. The group spends around 5% of its annual revenues on research and development, enabling it to anticipate the applications of tomorrow. Highly qualified employees as well as numerous partnerships with universities and international research institutes ensure that these activities meet the required standards of excellence.
Role and Key Contribution
- AT&S is committed to the highest quality standards
- AT&S spends around 5% of its annual revenues on research and development, enabling it to anticipate the applications of tomorrow
- AT&S builds up strong partnerships within the value chain
- AT&S cultivates the tradition of European engineering in a highly industrialised setting
- AT&S conforms to the latest international CSR standards
At&S Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
|8700 Leoben, Austria|