EV Group (EVG)
EV Group (EVG) is a leading supplier of equipment and process solutions for the manufacture of semiconductors, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), compound semiconductors, power devices, and nanotechnology devices.
Founded in 1980, EV Group services and supports an elaborate network of global customers and partners all over the world. A highly skilled process engineering team is working on new process technology development and qualification, covering the entire technology range supported by the company. All in all 100 scientists and engineers work in the technology department developing processes, tools and software. Headquartered in Austria, EV Group employs more than 700 people worldwide, 600 of them at the headquarters. Key products include wafer bonding, thin-wafer processing, lithography/nanoimprint lithography (NIL) and metrology equipment, as well as photoresist coaters, cleaners and inspection systems. More information about EVG is available at www.EVGroup.com.
Role and Key Contribution
- EVG provides R&D cooperation for manufacturing equipment and process solutions supporting major ECSEL technology objectives
- EVG contributes to the following technology areas
- Advanced and beyond CMOS (More Moore) technologies
- Heterogeneous (More than Moore, MtM) technologies
- 3D integration for new building blocks for sensing, processing, actuating, energy harvesting
EV Group (EVG)
|DI Erich-Thallner-Strasse 1|
|4782 St. Florian am Inn, Austria|