LAM Research AG
Lam Research AG in Villach/Austria (former SEZ AG) is a 100% daughter company of the multinational Lam Research Corporation. Lam Research has been a major supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the worldwide semiconductor industry for more than 30 years.
As the market leader in plasma etch and a leading supplier of deposition and single-wafer clean products, Lam Research strives to consistently deliver the technical capability and cost-effective performance our customers require.
Villach/Austria is the global centre for the development and production of all single-wafer spin technology products for back- and front- end-of-line (BEOL/FEOL) cleaning, etching and stripping applications.
Our Spin Clean Division is the pioneer and global technology leader of single-wafer, wet-processing solutions for the global semiconductor industry with an installed base of more than 1,600 spin-processing tools spanning across today’s leading IC manufacturers.
Role and Key Contribution
- Drive innovative technology and high productivity manufacturing approaches
- Provide cost efficient leading edge technology products for the success of our customers
- Maintaining strong technology expertise in Europe in the area of semiconductor process technology and wafer fab equipment
- Partnerships with universities and research institutes for fundamental wafer clean research
- Constant improvement of products for energy efficiency and reduction of chemical consumption