April 9-10, 2019, Seibersdorf
RADHARD-Symposium 2019 www.radhard.eu
April 9th - 10th, 2019 - Seibersdorf, Austria
The RADHARD-Symposium 2019 will focus on radiation hardness assurance topics:
* SmallSats and COTS Components
* Radiation Effects and Databases
* Current Activities and Practical Aspects of Radiation Hardness Assurance
The RADHARD-Symposium is addressed to
* space systems integrators,
* EEE manufacturers,
* stakeholders from industry,
* research and science as well as
* students interested in radiation effects.
International experts will present new results and highlighting reviews. The event is hosted and organised by Seibersdorf Laboratories, supported by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG), and AUSTROSPACE, in liaison with Graz University of Technology, University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt (FHWN), and with RADECS.
For more detailed information please consult the symposium website www.radhard.eu.
The participation is free of charge!
Online-Registration is requested at: www.radhard.eu. Deadline for registration: March 26th, 2019
Please note: There is a limited number of participants! Registrations will be made on a first come first serve basis.